PHILIPPINE CHARITY SWEEPSTAKES OFFICE
Charity Assistance Department
SPECIAL PROJECTS DIVISION
Radiotherapy Bldg, Lung Center of the Philippines Complex, Quezon Avenue, Quezon City
Tel. Nos. 426-3735; 921-7608
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE PROGRAM
Provides assistance to local government units (LGUs) and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) through fund augmentation which will be used to effect the delivery of primary health care services in the local community.
To provide financial assistance to LGUs and NGOs for the purchase of medicines and medical supplies for the benefit of indigent patients in their areas.
TARGET BENEFICIARIES – Indigent Patients/Clients
1. Project Proposal with the following items:
• Project Rationale
• Project Objectives
• Target Clientele / Area Coverage/Health Statistics to include 10 leading causes of mortality/morbidity)
• Program Plan of Implementation
• Budgetary Requirements (itemized)
• Monitoring and Evaluation
• Profile of the Municipality
2. Endorsement from the Municipal Health Officer
3. Price Quotations of items needed (original copies) from at least three (3) suppliers with complete address and contact numbers, with the name, designation and signature of its authorized Representative on their official stationery.
4. Additional Requirements for NGOs
• SEC Registration with Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws
• Financial Statement for the past two (2) years/Financial Plan
• Track Record or Accomplishment Report for the past two (2) years
• License to Operate or Accreditation from any appropriate agency
Note: Per Memorandum dated March 11, 2015 of OAGM Charity Sector.