PHILIPPINE CHARITY SWEEPSTAKES OFFICE
Charity Assistance Department
SPECIAL PROJECTS DIVISION
Radiotherapy Bldg, Lung Center of the Philippines Complex, Quezon Avenue, Quezon City
Tel. Nos. 426-3735; 921-7608
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE PROGRAM
The Program is aimed at providing supplementation to the nutritionally vulnerable group of children aged two (2) to six (6) years old in various sites nationwide. Each for a period of one hundred and twenty (120) days. It is a collaboration among the PCSO, the National Dairy Authority (NDA) and the requesting institution/organization (Program Partner), which may be a charitable institution, a non-governmental organization (NGO), a civic organization or a local government unit (LGU).
To improve the health and nutritional status of children within the nutritionally vulnerable target age group through the provision of milk in duly-identified sites or areas.
- Pre-schoolers (Community Feeding ). Only malnourished children ages two (2) to six (6) years old
- School children (School-based Milk Feeding).. All Grade One in a class regardless of age and nutritional status
- Letter of Intent
- Sangguniang Barangay/Bayan Panlalawigan Resolution
- Identification of target areas and children beneficiaries:
- Latest OPT (operation Timbang) results/school weighing results;
- Barangay/school ranking in terms of prevalence of malnutrition;
- Validated list of beneficiaries per barangay/school indicating their sex, age, birth date, weights, (use of International Reference Standard) date of weighing and nutritional status;
- Deworming of identified beneficiaries
Note: Per Memorandum dated March 11, 2015 of OAGM Charity Sector.