What is Keno?
Keno is the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO)’s fastest online lottery game that involves multiple daily draws. In every Keno draw, 20 numbers are randomly generated from the numbers 1 to 80. You can choose to play the Spot game and/or Hi & Low Game.
You can play Keno if you are 18 years of age or older. You can play Keno at a minimum of P10 per game to a maximum of P1,000 per play slip.
Daily Keno draws start at 7:00 am and end at 12 midnight, Monday thru Sunday. That’s a total of 103 draws every day!
How to Play
To win in a Spot game, your chosen numbers should match the numbers drawn. In a Hi & Low game, you choose either “Hi” or “Low”. If you chose “Hi”, you win if 13 numbers drawn are from 41 to 80. If you chose “low”, you win if 13 numbers drawn are from 1 to 40.
Prize amounts won depend on the game option chosen (“Spot” or “Hi/Low”). If you choose to play “hi/low”, you can win P60 for every P10 ticket. If you choose “spot” game, you have to refer to the Keno Payout Table to determine what your P10 ticket can win.
How to Claim your Prize?
For prizes below P5,000 – claim at any authorized Keno outlet
For prizes above P5,000 – claim at any PCSO Branch Office or at the PCSO Main Office, Sun Plaza Bldg., 1507 Princeton Street corner Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City 1552.
Where there are more than 10 winning columns for a match 10 in the 10-Spot Keno, P10 million will be divided by the number of winning columns. Where there are more than 10 winning columns for a Match 9 in the 9-Spot Keno, P4 million will be divided by the number of winning columns. Your share in the winning is proportional to the number of winning columns you play.
P10 Million is the maximum jackpot per game, and the limit to the amount of total winnings per draw is P75 million. This is the maximum liability limit that is the theoretical computation equivalent to the maximum prize payout as mandated by PCSO Charter (R.A. 1169, as amended).
Be an Agent
Benefits of an Agent
As an authorized Keno agent, you get the following benefits:
- 5% of gross daily Keno sales as commission income
- Keno as an added attraction to your existing business
- Marketing and training support from PCSO
- Increased revenues from the same retail space selling lotto, sweepstakes & Scratch it™ tickets
- Being part of the PCSO lottery network, enables you to contribute to PCSO’s charity fund to help our less fortunate countrymen.
Keno Agent Criteria
Who Can Become a Keno Agent?
- A Filipino citizen, at least, 21 years old; or
- A corporation duly registered and existing under Philippine laws and 100% Filipino-owned
- To ensure that a Keno outlet will be successful, it should:
- Be located in a high foot traffic area that is 100 meters away from an operating Keno outlet; and 100 meters away from schools (preparatory, elementary, high school & day care);
- Have a minimum 2×2 meters of dry floor space with proper ventilation for a Keno booth, and about 6 sqm of covered space in front of the booth as playing area while waiting for draw results every 10 minutes;
- Have a dedicated teller to sell tickets and pay cash prizes to winners;
- Have the required PCSO and Keno sign ages installed to attract players to the outlet.
- Access www.pcso.gov.ph to download a Keno Application Form. Fill out the form and collate all the documentary requirements listed on the form applicable to you.
- Submit duly accomplished Application Form together with the complete documentary requirements to the PCSO Main Office in Manila or at the PCSO Branch nearest your proposed Keno outlet.
- Pay the application filing fee of P2,500to the PCSO Treasury Dept. or PCSO Branch Cashier upon submission of the Application Form together with the complete documentary requirements.
- Upon receipt of notice of approval to operate a Keno outlet, pay the installation fee ofP10,000 and post a Cash Bond of P200,000 with the PCSO, within 30 days from date of approval notice. In lieu of the Cash Bond, you can post a Surety Bond covering the amount of P700,000 which requires a premium expense of approximately P7,000.
- Provide a personal computer (PC) set with a 1GB RAM and a 21” monitor (at a minimum) for online Keno draw results. Your PC can be brand new or second hand, subject to evaluation by our Keno technicians.
- Once the above fees are paid, you will be required to attend training for Keno agents at the assigned PCSO office or branch; PCSO will install the Keno terminal and you will be supplied with play slips, paper thermal rolls, and internet connection to be able to launch your Keno outlet.
For more inquiries, you can contact us at:
Technical Evaluation & Monitoring Division – (02)661-10-93 (Ma. Michaela De Ocampo)