- Read more ...
- Grandlotto 6/55
- SuperLotto 6/49
- MegaLotto 6/45
- Lotto 6/42
- 6-Digit Game
- 4-Digit Game
- Suertres Lotto
- EZ2 Lotto
- How to Claim Lotto Prize
- Summary of Number of Jackpot Winners
- How to Play Keno Lottery
- Read more
- Search Lotto Results
- Check Latest Jackpot
Small Town Lottery
How to Play EZ2 Lotto
It’s EZ2 Play!
- Using the EZ2 play slip, mark two (2) numbers from the two number (2) sets ranging from 1 to 31. You can also play the Lucky Pick (LP) if you do not have any number in mind.
- You can also mark “Rambolito” if you want to play the EZ2 Rambolito game. Kung ibig I-rambol ang inyong mga numero, markahan ang “Rambolito”. (Min. play of P10).
- Give the play slip to the Lotto operator for validation.
- The minimum play amount is Php10.00 per 2-number combination.
- Get you ticket. Your ticket is the official 4-Digit receipt and not the play slip.
Remember: Take proper care of your ticket. No-Ticket-No-Prize.
It’s EZ2 Win!
- If you have picked the correct 2-number combination in exact order, you immediately win P4,000 for every P10 play.
- If you have picked the correct 2-number and have chosen the “Rambolito” game, you win P2,000 for every P10 play.
It’s EZ2 Claim!
- Just go to your nearest Lotto outlet to claim prizes amounting to P5,000 and below.
- You can claim prizes of more than P5,000 to any PCSO Provincial District Office.
- The EZ2 Lotto Draws can be seen everyday at 9:00 p.m. over NBN 4 together with your other favorite Lotto games.
- The EZ2 Lotto is played 3-times daily (2PM, 5PM and 9PM).
- 2PM and 5PM draws are exclusive to Luzon players only.
The EZ2 Lotto Draws can be seen everyday at 9:00 p.m. over NBN 4 together with your other favorite Lotto games.