- Read more ...
- Grandlotto 6/55
- SuperLotto 6/49
- MegaLotto 6/45
- Lotto 6/42
- 6-Digit Game
- 4-Digit Game
- Suertres Lotto
- EZ2 Lotto
- How to Claim Lotto Prize
- Summary of Number of Jackpot Winners
- How to Play Keno Lottery
- Read more
- Search Lotto Results
- Check Latest Jackpot
Small Town Lottery
How to Play Grandlotto 6/55
The Power to Play
- Get a GrandLotto 6/55 playslip and mark 6 numbers from numbers ranging from 1-to-55 or simply give your 6 number combination to your lotto operator or you can use Lucky Pick (LP). For standard 6 number play, minimum play is Php20.00.
- You can also play the different System plays:
- Schedule of draw days are Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
- Available only to players 18 years of age and above.
|Game Type||Cost (Peso)|
|System 5R or 5 roll||1,000.00|
|System 7 (7 combinations)||140.00|
|System 8 (28 combinations)||560.00|
|System 9 (84 combinations)||1,680.00|
|System 10 (210 combinations)||4,200.00|
|System 11 (462 combinations)||9,240.00|
|System 12 (924 combinations)||18,480.00|
- Jackpot Prize = Minimum Jackpot Prize of Php 30 Million
- Second Prize = Up to Php 200,000.00
- Third Prize = Up to Php 3,000.00
- Fourth Prize = Php 20.00
For only Php20.00, you may win if you match 6 or any 3, 4, or 5 numbers of the winning 6-number draw combination.
Prizes amounting to Php5,000.00 and below can be claimed at any authorized Lotto outlet or at the PCSO Provincial District Offices in your area.
Prizes worth more than Php5,000.00 to Php20,000.00 can be claimed at any of the PCSO Branch Offices or at the PCSO Head Office, 605 Conservatory Bldg., Shaw Blvrd. Corner Princeton St., Mandaluyong City..
Jackpot prize should validated and claimed at the PCSO Head Office, 605 Conservatory Bldg., Shaw Blvrd. Corner Princeton St., Mandaluyong City..