- Endowment Fund Program
- Facilities Upgrading
- Medicine Donation
- Medical Equipment Donation
- Read more
- Read more
- Read more
Individual Medical Assistance Programs
Institutional Financial Assistance Programs
Community Outreach Programs
MEDICAL EQUIPMENT DONATION
The PCSO consistently contributes to the upgrading of health care facilities by providing financial assistance for the purchase of medical and surgical supplies, medical equipments and the construction and renovation of devolved and retained hospitals, municipal health centers, day care centers and private institutions implementing welfare programs nationwide.
Requirements for Financial Assistance on Institutional Requests such as Medical Equipment, Medicines, Construction/Renovation of Health Facilities:
- Letter Request
- Hospital Profile- must include the following information: Authorized bed capacity, Bed occupancy rate, Alternate source of funding, Case mix, Staff complement, Budgetary allocation for MOOE (maintenance of equipments) and certification of the availability of budget for maintenance or requested equipments, Statistical report.
- Project Proposal- must include the following information: Project Rationale, Projects Objectives, Target Clientele/Area Coverage Economic and Geographical Profile of the Area, Program Plan of Implementation, Budgetary Requirements of the Project , Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Endorsement letter from the Regional/Provincial/City/Municipal Health Officer. For request for medical equipment, a certification from the Department of Health that the proponent is applying for upgrading of hospital facilities must also be submitted.
- SEC Registration and by laws, PCNC Accreditation or License for accreditation from the concerned agency (for non-government hospital/health institution)
- Price Quotation from at least three (3) suppliers with DOH accreditation for medicines and medical equipments. In the case of sole distributorship, a certification has to be issued from the mother company. Quotations should strictly indicate name, signature and designation of the issuing officer, telephone number and address.
- Financial Statement for at least two years and latest accomplishment report or track record