PHILIPPINE CHARITY SWEEPSTAKES OFFICE
Charity Assistance Department
SPECIAL PROJECTS DIVISION
Radiotherapy Bldg, Lung Center of the Philippines Complex, Quezon Avenue, Quezon City
Tel. Nos. 426-3735; 921-7608
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE PROGRAM
Provides fund augmentation for the construction/renovation to upgrade government hospitals and other health institutions.
To provide funding assistance to defray cost of materials for the construction/renovation of hospitals and other health facilities nationwide.
TARGET BENEFICIARIES – Government Hospitals and other health facilities
1. Project Proposal
- Project Rationale
- Project Objectives
- Target Clientele/ Area Coverage
- Program Plan of Implementation
- Budgetary Requirements
- Monitoring and Evaluation
2. Hospital Profile which includes the following:
- authorized bed capacity
- bed occupancy rate
- alternate source of funding
- case mix
- staff complement
- budgetary allocation
3. Original copy of Building Plan of Specification (for construction)
4. Original copy of Bill of materials (for construction)
5. Price quotations from at least three (3) suppliers of items being requested with signature over printed name of the official representative of the dealer written on their official stationary.
6. Additional Requirements for NGOs
- SEC Registration with Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws
- Financial Statement for the past two (2) years/Financial Plan
- Track Record or Accomplishment Report for the past two (2) years
- License to Operate or Accreditation from any appropriate agency
Note: Per Memorandum dated March 11, 2015 of OAGM Charity Sector.