PHILIPPINE CHARITY SWEEPSTAKES OFFICE
Charity Assistance Department
INDIVIDUAL CHARITY ASSISTANCE DIVISION
Radiotherapy Bldg, Lung Center of the Philippines Complex, Quezon Avenue, Quezon City
Tel. Nos. 426-3735; 921-7608
The IMAP was conceptualized in 1993 to attend to the financial needs of all individuals with health-related problems through the provision of financial assistance. A guarantee letter is issued to the hospital or partner health facility which assumes the obligation of a specific amount due from the client for the services rendered.
The program aims to provide timely and responsive financial assistance to individuals with health-related needs.
All Filipino who request for assistance, either personally or through a representative, on a health-related concern, including:
- Those confined in any health facility;
- Those receiving health care management as outpatients; and
- Those seeking management in foriegn countires, provided that no health facility within the Philippines is capable of providing such procedure.
HEALTH SERVICES COVERAGE
1. Confinement – currently admitted or discharged with promissory note duly acknowledged by the health facility
2. Dialysis – such as, but not limited to:
- Peritoneal (Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis [CAPD])
3. Cancer Treatment – such as, but not limited to:
Click here for more information…