- Endowment Fund Program
- Facilities Upgrading
- Medicine Donation
- Medical Equipment Donation
- Read more
- Read more
- Read more
Individual Medical Assistance Programs
Institutional Financial Assistance Programs
Community Outreach Programs
The PCSO also allocates and donates to local government units a 5 percent share from the total sales of on-line lottery (lotto) outlets operating within their jurisdictions, including of the documentary stamp tax for the said donation.
PCSO-Philhealth Indigent Medicare Access (IMA) Program
- This program is a joint undertaking of the three most important health-financing agencies of the government, the Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PhilHealth), and local government units (LGU). At the outset, the PCSO IMA Program is aimed at assisting the enrollment of 539,670 indigent families in PhilHealth’s Medicare para sa Masa program. For the initial implementation of the program, the PCSO has allocated some P67 million as its counterpart funding for the LGU share.
Kapit-Bisig Laban sa Kahirapan (KALAHI) Program
- As a government sector agency-member of the National Anti-Poverty Commission (NAPC), under the Basic Services for Human Development cluster, the PCSO has, as its contribution to the poverty alleviation, donated medicines and provided financial assistance, conducted medical and dental missions, and provided tetra-pack milk during the Milk Feeding Programs in various KALAHI communities nationwide.
Low Cost Medicines Program
- The PCSO, Department of Health (DOH), Philippine INternational Trading Corporation (PITC), and the National Food Authority, have come together to jointly implement the government's low-cost medicine program.
PCSO Emergency Center Project
- This project is aimed at establishing “emergency centers” at select provincial hospitals in strategic areas nationwide. A joint project of PCSO and DOH which aims set up emergency service facilities in 10 strategically located hospital-beneficiaries nationwide.
PCSO-NHA Kapalaran Housing Program
- The PCSO, in accordance with the National Housing Authority, allots funding for socialized housing projects for poor families in various areas nationwide, as mandated under Republic Act No. 7835, also known as the “Comprehensive and Integrated Shelter Financing Act of 1994” (CISFA).