A special program of the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) to help primarily the Local Government Units (LGUs), Government Agencies, Non-government Organizations (NGOs), Private Organizations, Foundations, Cooperatives and Charitable Institutions raise funds for their socio-civic, health and welfare related projects through the sales of Special Mini Sweepstakes and or Traditional Sweepstakes tickets.
Generate funds for your charity projects using this Program
Benefits of the Partner Organization
- At 10,000 Booklet Package
|PROFIT (10,000 Booklets)
|80% Charity Fund Share
|Buy each booklet at
|Sell each booklet at
|Earn per booklet a profit of
|10,000 booklets x Php 62.50
"80% Share of the Charity Fund"
(MINI SWEEPSTAKES MODEL)
Total Charity Fund generated from the sales of the
10,000 Booklets (Less Documentary Stamp Tax) = P723,000.00
Partner’s Share (80%) = P578,400.00
20% PCSO Share (20%) = P144,600.00
"80% Partner's Share"
- Partner’s 80% Share of the Charity Fund:
- Utilize the 80% percent share of the Charity Fund generated for your pet charity or socio-civic projects.
The Seller's Bonus
- 10,000 Booklet Package
1st Prize (Php 400,000)
2nd Prize (Php 75,000)
3rd Prize (Php 25,000)
Terms and Conditions
- Partner-organization handles the selling and distribution of the tickets.
- Partner-organization determines the number of Sweepstakes tickets to be printed by the PCSO. Design of the ticket may be customized to the design preference of the Partner-organization.
- All tickets delivered as indicated in the Memorandum of Agreement shall be on a “considered sold” basis.
- PCSO conducts the Sweepstakes Draw on the Draw Date set by the Partner-organization as indicated in Memorandum of Agreement.
- PCSO shall provide advertising and promotional support to the Distributor through its existing and available advertising and marketing arm.
- PCSO shall assume full responsibility for payment of all prizes to all winners.
- PCSO shall extend a ten percent (10%) Seller’s commission to the person or organization who sells the any of the major tickets upon presenting the Official Receipt of the ticket purchased from PCSO.
How to Join Partner Tayo?
- 10,000 Booklet Package
||Submit a letter of intent to be a partner-organization of PCSO in the "PCSO Partner Tayo" Program attached with a project proposal. Letter should indicate the following information:
- Name of applying organization
- When to hold the draw
- Beneficiaries of the 80% charity share
- Design of the Tickets
||Sign the memorandum of agreement with PCSO
||Settle the monetary amount of the cost of tickets delivered to the partner. Partner may opt to settle the amount in any of the following modes/terms:
- Post dated checks
- Cash payment from the sales of ticket
- Open a bank account for PCSO where ticket payments will be remitted
- Secure a surety bond equal to the cash value of the tickets
FOR INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANIZATIONS:
Please proceed to the nearest PCSO Branch Office in your area or to the PCSO MAIN OFFICE – PSDD, 3rd Flr. or Call Tel No. (02)-9970244