PHILIPPINE CHARITY SWEEPSTAKES OFFICE
Medical Services Department
Radiotherapy Bldg, Lung Center of the Philippines Complex, Quezon Avenue, Quezon City
Tel. Nos. 441-2612; 441-2076; 441-2065; 441-2081
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE PROGRAM
Provides augmentation of the needed medicines in kind to qualified Government and non-government agencies enabling them to efficient and effective health care services.
To provide qualified public and private institutions engaged in health programs, projects and health care services through donation of basic medicines in kind (as a stop gap measure).
TYPE AND SCOPE OF ASSISTANCE
- Assistance shall come in the form of actual medicines and dental supplies;
- Frequency of assistance shall be once in six months;
- Amount of assistance shall vary depending on the classification of the requesting party specified below:
Who are qualified for assistance?
- LGUs, Government Agencies/Organizations and Government Health Institutions/Centers.
- Non-Government Health Institutions/Centers
- Non-stock, non-profit organizations or associations
- Socio-civic and other charitable institutions engaged in health and welfare-related programs and services
- Any of the eligible institutions listed above, provided no request for medicine donation has been filed by the said institution /organization within the last six (6) months.
- Letter of Request – Addressed to the PCSO Chairman/General Manager
- Consumption Reports from previous request (if any).
- Project Proposal which should Include the following information:
- Project Proposal with the following items:
- Project Rationale
- Project Objectives
- Project Clientele/Area coverage
- For NGOs (as the need arises) :
- SEC Registration and endorsement letter from LGUs
Note: Per Memorandum dated March 11, 2015 of OAGM Charity Sector.